WELCOME

The content here is based on the Core Paradigm of human consciousness. I discovered this paradigm seventeen years ago and my life has not been the same since. It's focus is on supporting us in our life endeavors. Each title has a 'thought for the day' and an 'action you can take' to challenge the status quo of the issues you face. Please feel free to browse the various titles, ask questions, comment or challenge anything posted. If you have specific requests or issues you wish me to address let me know. You may contact me at larsline@mail.com or go to my website at http://www.lifeaftersurvival.com/ to learn more about the paradigm and read about my book Life after Survival: Consciously Evolving our Consciousness. I hope you will find value and return often...Larry

Monday, June 21, 2010

Havin' Things Better

Most of the time, whatever is buggin' you is goin' to get worse...Wow, and this is suppose to be a helpful site?? Yep, and, "Most of the time, whatever is buggin'...," well, you get the idea...It bugs me that I'm gettin' older, that the finance company, who received billions in bailout money, won't let me have the current lower rate for my mortgage, or help in any other 'reasonable way'...that the amount of 'stuff' we've collected over the years is too much to handle as we try to organize and downsize and that my health, while good right now, is on a downward curve....

I woke this morning,knowing I hadn't slept well, struggling to relax, and fighting all the bears in my life and imagination...I'm exhausted...I think, "god, there must be more I can do...no...should do...and I'm not up to it...I'm overwhelmed, exhausted, tired..." and that just makes it worse...There are should's, coulda's, didn't and can't's all over the place, (what I call Parental Directive Language, PDL for short), what's a body to do???

Well, I'll tell ya...writing this all down has helped, finding ways to face it, accept what is and do what I can...whatever that is, letting go of PDL's, helps...and declaring that as enough...that helps...and as much as all the things that bug me may get worse...I don't have to let THAT bug me, I do have a choice, and that choice is focus....

We, all of us, are in charge of our focus...it may not seem that way at times, (certainly doesn't to me), but we are...in charge that is...as I write this my body relaxes, unlike anything I felt all night...I am in charge, I can refocus on what is, acceptance, forgiveness, (even to the evil financial system) and find new vistas to brighten my day and my outlook...I can focus on acceptance instead of judgement, the bunny, which is quietly foraging on the lawn right now, (eating my lawn??? Yikes) and appreciation of all that is working in my life....

...if the things that are bugging you in your life are getting worse, and believe me when I tell you, they probably are, take a moment write them all down, acknowledge that they are only going to get worse...then embrace that and move on...move on to new focuses...your forgiveness, possibilities, choices, and acceptance of the power you do have...no matter what that might be...remember, live in harmony, be gentle with yourself and others, love a lot, laugh even more, cry when you wish, know in your heart what may be the greatest truth...THIS TOO SHALL PASS, declare this blog piece as supportive and helpful, (well, it has been to me) and love the ones you're with, Until next time, I remain...Respectfully Yours, Larry



Free Website Counter


Free Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, let me know what you're thinking...and let me know if you want a particular subject addressed