WELCOME

The content here is based on the Core Paradigm of human consciousness. I discovered this paradigm seventeen years ago and my life has not been the same since. It's focus is on supporting us in our life endeavors. Each title has a 'thought for the day' and an 'action you can take' to challenge the status quo of the issues you face. Please feel free to browse the various titles, ask questions, comment or challenge anything posted. If you have specific requests or issues you wish me to address let me know. You may contact me at larsline@mail.com or go to my website at http://www.lifeaftersurvival.com/ to learn more about the paradigm and read about my book Life after Survival: Consciously Evolving our Consciousness. I hope you will find value and return often...Larry

Monday, November 16, 2009

When will it be alright?

Sometimes the answer is today, sometimes the day after tomorrow, and for many, deep in their souls, the answer is, "When and if I get to Heaven".... When will it be alright for you? When you know that living today, with things just the way they are, is perfect...When the conditions you face are, whatever they are, but just right for you...When you stop, breathe and release from the grind of trying to fix things, or do things, or force things and begin to live with things as they are and as you choose them to be, and with love for all things in your heart...then? Okay....

"But wait!!! Choose, abuse, injustice, squalor, poverty, anger, resentment, hate and war??? Never, never, never...I want things to change, to be different, to be better...then and only then will it be alright!!! I want things to be fair and right and good...I want it to be safe for me and everyone and everyone to have a chance...I want things to work and people to care and love to win and life to sing...I want it better than it is right now...and its not...and I'm not...I'm not...and I want to be." (It's true, isn't it? A little voice speaking to you?)

It could be...it could be better right NOW...if you would be better right now, if you would take the risk to relax, to trust, to breathe, and know deep within your heart, no matter the circumstance, everything is unfolding just as it should and it is safe for YOU to be well ("no, it's not"...says your little voice screaming in your head)...allow yourself to be happy...to be at peace and ready to express your gift and love into life...making you part of the solution instead of part of the problem....("How? Oh, god please, how?", continues your little voice).

Yes, there are many things that call for our attention...but not our fear, and dread and pain...there are things to do in this world and if we do them from a place of inspiration then inspiration is what we contribute...If we live each day committed to releasing from our fear and pain and self protective ego; and begin each morning living from our authentic self expression, then each day we will be alright and the world will be just that much better for our passing thru it...Live today, as if it is the best possible day and be excited about tomorrow, as it will be better yet...acknowledge the pain and fear, but don't let its presence direct your actions or win the day...discover the truth...you are alright...better than alright...you are a gift to the world, and if you need to seek a Life coach, do so, so that you can discover that the best way you can express your gift, is to trust yourself and to love yourself; allow others to love you; then allow yourself to breathe...remember, Love the one's you're with, until next time...I remain, Respectfully Yours, Larry


Free Website Counter



Free Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, let me know what you're thinking...and let me know if you want a particular subject addressed