WELCOME

The content here is based on the Core Paradigm of human consciousness. I discovered this paradigm seventeen years ago and my life has not been the same since. It's focus is on supporting us in our life endeavors. Each title has a 'thought for the day' and an 'action you can take' to challenge the status quo of the issues you face. Please feel free to browse the various titles, ask questions, comment or challenge anything posted. If you have specific requests or issues you wish me to address let me know. You may contact me at larsline@mail.com or go to my website at http://www.lifeaftersurvival.com/ to learn more about the paradigm and read about my book Life after Survival: Consciously Evolving our Consciousness. I hope you will find value and return often...Larry

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Being, Doing, Having in Your Life

...there are many paths to travel, but always, it is a question of who will be traveling them...when we get triggered by life we lose the ability to choose...we become feral by nature and we slip seamlessly into our survival personae...from there most of life is lead to no particular benefit....

Is that true? Do you and I get triggered by circumstance, loss, fear and pain? I know the answer for me is a resounding yes; and when that happens, and it does more often than I would care to admit, I am miles from a place that would allow me to find peace and well being...I lose the ability to live and let live, I become strident or uncommunicative and most of all I become right, or wrong, without any ground in between.

If you want to solve an issue in your life, in my experience, you must first be willing to surrender your willfulness, righteousness, helplessness, hopelessness and victimhood...these are the playground of the terminally triggered people of the world...this is the place of war, poverty, self absorption and intractability...survival is not a place of living...it is a place of desperation.

If you have a war in your life, or an intractable issue, no matter its nature...trust me when I tell you with all kindness, YOU ARE TRIGGERED....

This is not a bad thing...it is, however, a place where you will find no peace...you are not this little "you", except as you believe that to be true..."you" (small letters) is the personae of the triggered being; and your path of peace lies in your willingness to surrender this little "you" and discover the miracle of the "YOU" of your Authentic Being.

It starts with trusting that no good will come from being triggered and
no lasting solution will be found in fight/flight/freeze reactions...YOU is waiting for "you" to allow it to reemerge and you/YOU is only a moment of release away....

Try it next time you feel like shouting, or hiding, or feeling hurt, lost or helpless and you may be amazed at what world awaits you...our leaders could use a time out, and with it a new will of co-operation, but rather than wait for them, let's just take the time ourselves and release...we belong here, this is our time, life is good in spite of any circumstance that seeks to say something to the contrary...live well, cry freely, relax, know of your strength and until next time, I remain...Respectfully Yours, Larry

1 comment:

  1. What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge on the topic of unexpected emotions.


    Look into my blog post :: diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete

please, let me know what you're thinking...and let me know if you want a particular subject addressed