WELCOME

The content here is based on the Core Paradigm of human consciousness. I discovered this paradigm seventeen years ago and my life has not been the same since. It's focus is on supporting us in our life endeavors. Each title has a 'thought for the day' and an 'action you can take' to challenge the status quo of the issues you face. Please feel free to browse the various titles, ask questions, comment or challenge anything posted. If you have specific requests or issues you wish me to address let me know. You may contact me at larsline@mail.com or go to my website at http://www.lifeaftersurvival.com/ to learn more about the paradigm and read about my book Life after Survival: Consciously Evolving our Consciousness. I hope you will find value and return often...Larry

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Allowing Love...Revisited...

...Allowing...allowing...not the stuff of a go getter, high achiever, money maker, firebrand politician, or even a good C.E.O., Parent, Doctor, Lawyer or, ... YOU???? Me????

We gentle a bit as the years past, well, some do, many might decide that what is really going on, is that we "settle"...settle for what as kids would nearly kill us...and some of us do just that...but, is that what it is I wish to speak of, this "Allowing thing" I'm sharing about today, is it just some rationalization to 'be', 'do', 'have' less than is possible? I don't think so, I think it's the path to discovery, peace of mind, well being, and co-operative life on a shared planet.

When I find myself drifting away from allowing life to unfold, (that 'drifting' may actually look like careening out of control down the highways of my life), I sometimes FEEL like things are more in control, managed, and SAFER...but I've never found, upon retrospect that, that was truly so with any aspect of life or real achievement. Short term gains sometimes seem necessary, and perhaps they are, but this 'short term gain' thing is not the rare exception in human endeavor (and especially the human endeavor of most of us here in America) it is the rule of thumb that is undercutting us as individuals, villages, towns, cities, states, and nations...too much doing, driving, forcing...making happen...not enough "allowing".

I'll make it simple...it's true for me, and I know from simple observation how true it is for each person I see struggling with life at any level. Parenting isn't hard...teaching isn't hard, having quality partnerships, rewarding careers, good emotional balance, easily available effective health care for the entire community, strong non threatening, non-limiting faith, and cleaner more healthful air is not the stuff of Titans...It is the stuff of allowing....

I know this to be true...not theoretically, but practically, when people stop pushing, driving, fearing, forcing...demanding, and TRYING...things begin to work...I can promise you that...really....We can have our basic needs met and our health system in order, and productive service (also known as jobs) available to any who wish to participate...we can have good social order and deep rewarding personal lives, daily, weekly, monthly...we can...and I promise that this is not just silly nonsense...really....

Now, I know, who am I, and why should anyone listen to this???...these issues are just too important to play nambie, pambie, Pollyanna games with...we can't just stick our head in the ground and wait for nirvana...well, wait...haven't we tried it the other way long enough? Is the air clean, roads safe, are the systems functioning so highly above expectations????? And most importantly for all, are you fully engaged in productive service within your community that seems to have eliminated the destructive power of our financial and social meltdown? Is satisfaction running so high, debt load so low, and well being pouring out of so many places that we can't stop just for a moment to pause....

Try it...today...just stop...relax...gentle a bit, then discover what is, right there in front of you, relax, let go of your judgement and BE...Be with what is until you can allow it to be, and love it to be, just as it is...just what it is, "in the service of you and all about you"...relax, this too shall pass, life can recover, lives can be spared, joy can abound...you are a child of this universe, "allow it"...it is immense, and waiting for you to emerge from the driven concerns of a too stressful life...be well, cry freely, live with grace for yourself and all that share the journey with you...allowing love in your life is allowing life in your love...thanks for looking in...until next time, I remain, Respectfully Yours, Larry





Free Website Counter
Free Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, let me know what you're thinking...and let me know if you want a particular subject addressed