WELCOME

The content here is based on the Core Paradigm of human consciousness. I discovered this paradigm seventeen years ago and my life has not been the same since. It's focus is on supporting us in our life endeavors. Each title has a 'thought for the day' and an 'action you can take' to challenge the status quo of the issues you face. Please feel free to browse the various titles, ask questions, comment or challenge anything posted. If you have specific requests or issues you wish me to address let me know. You may contact me at larsline@mail.com or go to my website at http://www.lifeaftersurvival.com/ to learn more about the paradigm and read about my book Life after Survival: Consciously Evolving our Consciousness. I hope you will find value and return often...Larry

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Allowing Love: a Journey into Joy

So, do you know how much you are loved? Does it matter...really? We too often find ourselves living day to day moment to moment frustrated by the stresses of our lives. Yes, we know people love us, and yet, we still must face the burdens of our lives...we seldom trust that that love is enough or expressed to our satisfaction.

Finances, relationships, bosses, success, smog, rudeness, kids, or whatever, fill our lives with stress, angst, worry and toil...and if it isn't any of those perhaps it is simply our distress at how we are doing....

Are you a good person, kind enough, fair enough, skilled enough, just enough...and perhaps even more importantly acknowledged enough? Where is peace, and respect and honor? Is your life filled with riches, or full of 'opportunities' to overcome...are you the author or the pen...are you the paddle or the ping pong ball...who are you as you rise up in the morning?

May I suggest that you are loved...not your behavior, not your attitudes, not even your effort...just you...the one who occupies your body, sees the world through your eyes and feels each experience so intensely. I love you...I know that I do...If I do not know you that is little consequence...you are loved, cherished, appreciated, admired, respected for the gift you are...if you doubt it go find a new born infant, take a moment to be with him or her, ask yourself if you can find love for this child...if you can't it is only because you are too afraid to look...and if you can notice it is not conditioned on anything that infant can do...your love is limitless and the love in your life is as well...if this seems untrue or unimportant it is a perfect time for you to stop.

Stop what you are doing just as soon as you can reasonably do so and breathe...take stock in yourself...allow yourself an opportunity to surrender...dedicate your life to discovering and allowing love back in your life...notice how you withhold it from others "because"...and stop that...find love within yourself, find compassion within yourself and give it to everyone you meet until you can see and experience that everyone is giving it to you.

Allow love in your life and let it replace your troubles...allow love in your life and let it replace your judgements of others...allow love in your life and let it be...let it be.

You are loved...and perhaps so am I...I love you and admire you and I am terribly afraid that that is not enough...it is the burden I carry and it is lighter today because I know that today I am filled with your love...because today I know you love me...even when you may not know that yourself...You are loved and so am I...be well, until next time...I remain...Yours Truly, Larry


Free Website Counter


Free Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, let me know what you're thinking...and let me know if you want a particular subject addressed