WELCOME

The content here is based on the Core Paradigm of human consciousness. I discovered this paradigm seventeen years ago and my life has not been the same since. It's focus is on supporting us in our life endeavors. Each title has a 'thought for the day' and an 'action you can take' to challenge the status quo of the issues you face. Please feel free to browse the various titles, ask questions, comment or challenge anything posted. If you have specific requests or issues you wish me to address let me know. You may contact me at larsline@mail.com or go to my website at http://www.lifeaftersurvival.com/ to learn more about the paradigm and read about my book Life after Survival: Consciously Evolving our Consciousness. I hope you will find value and return often...Larry

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All Things Great and Small

Hi, everyone...today is a grand day...a time of reflection and appreciation...a time of love and respect...a time of joy and well being...today is grand, it is timeless and is always with us, for tomorrow shall never come...it will always and forever be the promise and never the reality...today is NOW, and NOW is all any of us ever have.

Tomorrow, I will go in for surgery and it sometimes scares me...being "knocked out", hoping to wake up...I am scared...I am afraid my body will let me down...I feel small, a little boy crying for his momma...Tomorrow does that to us...it scares us sometimes and makes us feel small...but that's tomorrow and tomorrow will never come...today I feel grand...I feel whole and strong and perhaps a little excited about the adventure that awaits me. Today I am surrounded by love and people who care about me...I hear from my friends and family and what I hear amazes and pleases and takes my breath away...How much caring and love and goodwill exists for me is truly breathtaking...I don't always let myself know that...I don't always let myself be nurtured by that...I don't always let myself bask in that radiant glow...do you?

Too often, we get caught up in what is not working, or what needs to happen, or what isn't happening to our liking and in the process we forget what truly matters...Our love and their love; our peace and harmony and their goodwill and healing thoughts...I have had more expressions of love, good thoughts, energy and healing than I thought could exist...and each precious gift is hungrily accepted...I want you to find that in your life...It is there, I know it is.... I know it, because I feel it for you...I know others do as well...try to remember that and that 'today is a grand day', full of promise and full of love. It is a day like no other, rich with goodwill, grace, and peaceful harmony...You don't need to be facing surgery to discover it and once discovered you do not need to ever let it go...I have relearned that lesson today and I shall hold it close to my heart, as I go gently into the night...Today is grand...full of love...full of promise...full of joy and tomorrow I will remember that and be glad that it is today and everyday will bring me peace and healing and another opportunity to feel the love I have and receive from all who share this journey with me...Be well and until next time...I remain loving and respectfully yours, Larry



Free Website Counter


Free Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, let me know what you're thinking...and let me know if you want a particular subject addressed